Monday, November 3, 2008

Luggage and other fun discoveries

Why do cats like sleeping in strange places? I don't know. But boy was I ever excited to find my foster mom's suitcase! Do you think if I'm really quiet and don't move, she'll take me somewhere cool?



Then a few days ago, I discovered a plastic bag full of knobs. Or in other words, my new bed. I mean, what's not to love about sleeping on a bag of hard, lumpy objects? And they say cats are weird.

The other place I've been lounging lately is my foster mom's bed. (It's no bag of knobs, but it's pretty comfy.) I've become quite the cuddler! Whenever she sits or lays on the bed, I can't get there fast enough. I like to snuggle up to her side or climb onto her chest and just purrrrrrrrr. If you like cuddly cats, I'm your girl. I'll even sleep on your pillow at night and lick your face to wake you up - how's that for an alarm clock? (My foster mom keeps insisting that her eyebrows do not need another bath, but I disagree.) Of course, if you can't sleep with a purring furball next to your face, I understand that too. I'm perfectly content to sleep in another room.

Do you have some random things in your house that I could sleep on or cuddle with? Maybe we would be the perfect match!

~Chloe

No comments: